Fandom Forums - View Single Post - College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #28
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
You saying I'm wrong doesn't make me wrong. That sounds a lot more like "fuck i'm retarded and can't actually prove anything for my dumbshit stance so LOL NO U VAN UR DUMB."

I.E: Defeat. =]

Nice and slow bby. You know how i like it.
No. But I can see how what I said can translate to defeat =)

@Miburo: I was looking for understanding of the situation in general, but all I got was the opposite. Which makes me think you people don't give a shit and yes I know what you'd say next after this;

"How are we supposed to if it's not a kill, the guy's own choice blah blah".

Yes own choice, but I see you look above the situation and look at what the law says. It looks like you have no personal bias, and just skip the real deal happening on earth, and go way up to the law and get your answer there.

So yeah, I got my answer now, but not the one I wanted.

((I expect people to take this event serious, and think similar even though the law doesn't care for shit. The opposite reaction is also an answer, but not the one I wanted.))

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-01-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote