Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 02:45 PM   #10638
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
And your uncle is still staying with you? Is he the one that kept drinking/stealing beers from a while back? (TLTE)
And can the massive dude fight? Because if he can't, theres no reason to battle him.
He doesn't steal beers. He buys those himself. I only ever drink when I go out, never at home. But yeah, he drinks a fuckload.

And nah, I'm sure he sucks at battling. But he was in the marines and is seriously massive as fuck. Like 6'8 and easily over 300lbs. So battling noobs would be impressed. I'd just do it because he's annoying though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Fuck yeah, that sounds like it's going to go down with awesome resluts. Man your crazy uncles been there a while, what? like 2 months now? you got him paying money to stay there or anything? If he misses a payment destroy him.......and the ogre, just because you can.....

Edit: lol, resluts, I'm not even going to fix that because it's awesome.
Fuck yeah, I know. I woke up this morning and saw that they were still here so I threw on my clothes and was ready to flip all kinds of shit. Then I saw that my sister left me a message on my phone yesterday. So I called her back and she's all like "I gotta come over there and pick up my mail later." And I'm all like "HOLY SHIT FAT COUSIN AND OGRE ARE HERE SO FUCKING RAEGED GODDAMN." And she's all like "OMG I HATE FUCKING FAT COUSIN! IF SHE IS STILL THERE WHEN I COME OVER IM GOING TO CALL HER A FAT FUCKING BITCH" And I'm all like "FUCK YES!!!! DO IT!! She was talking mad shit on you too; like saying that you've gotten really chubby and shit. Not cool." And she's all like "WTF RAEG!!!"

It's going to be so AWESOME.

Edit-

@Aussie dog-Awww.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-02-2010), Mal (10-04-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-02-2010), Tzu Men (10-04-2010), Vanity (10-02-2010), zer0systm (10-02-2010)