Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 513prediction /spoilers
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 11:27 PM   #7
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 513prediction /spoilers

I predict, Kabutomaru will shine some. Everybody on the island is basically tired or worn out. At best he'll gain Hachibi, Kyuubi, no chance, he has no sharingan. Personally Killebee says 'motherfuka' a bit much for me, therefore wouldn't be all that sad to see him go. He's served his purpose, and of course Kishi will have another reason for Naruto to 'feel bad'.... maybe because he spoke with Kushina, and Minato, he'll be more manly and not cry soo much. And maybe I'm wrong, but what golem could withstand Rasenshuriken? If Kabuto's nearby he'll taste it too. And truly not bashing Kabuto, but he hasn't shown 'uber' speed, 'uber' power, or any genjutsu that could stop Jinks sync'd with their bijuu. He'll be living off of dead shinobi, and you can't last like that forever. Kabuto won't have more than 2 battles before he perishes.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote