Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 513prediction /spoilers
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 03:53 AM   #13
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: 513prediction /spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I predict, Kabutomaru will shine some. Everybody on the island is basically tired or worn out. At best he'll gain Hachibi, Kyuubi, no chance, he has no sharingan. Personally Killebee says 'motherfuka' a bit much for me, therefore wouldn't be all that sad to see him go. He's served his purpose, and of course Kishi will have another reason for Naruto to 'feel bad'.... maybe because he spoke with Kushina, and Minato, he'll be more manly and not cry soo much. And maybe I'm wrong, but what golem could withstand Rasenshuriken? If Kabuto's nearby he'll taste it too. And truly not bashing Kabuto, but he hasn't shown 'uber' speed, 'uber' power, or any genjutsu that could stop Jinks sync'd with their bijuu. He'll be living off of dead shinobi, and you can't last like that forever. Kabuto won't have more than 2 battles before he perishes.
Dude what are you talking about .. If this ninja war comes about Kabuto mixed with Zetsu means an ever increasing army. If Zetsu clones copy ninja techs and then wounds them then Kabuto comes up he can capture a few living sacrifices

After that more ninja will die so now Kabuto can take those souls of ninja he finds powerful enough to resurrect in the golems. Kabuto is bout to take this Manga over with this move.. he will have the largest army under his control.. He'd be unstoppable with unstoppable uuber badass ninja .. all to do his bidding.. DAMN I JUST GOT CHILLS
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote