Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 513prediction /spoilers
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 05:08 AM   #62
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: 513prediction /spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by That1CheezyGuy View Post
I don't think Kishi can handle any battles going on in this war thats supposed to happen. If he does have any fodder wars taking place they won't take up more than a chapter. At which point Sasuke amaterasus a battlefield destroying clones and fodder.
What would be nice is that characters like Lee, Shikamaru, TenTen, Ao and other worthy characters would get some spotlight in this. Remove team seven out of the picture for a while. I don't know. Some people wouldn't like the fact that Sasuke been absent for a while. I mean the guy is MORE cooler than Naruto, because he doesn't cry(well thats a lie) and bow to others like a faggot.

I can see betrayal and twists coming. That would make a much better story.

Like the Mist betraying the Leaf. Setting up a perfect match for a psuedo Hyuuga like Ao and a psuedo Uchiha like Kakashi. Great battle.

The only concept that needs to go out the window is 100,000 zetsu clones. Because Shinobi like Darui, Chojiro and TenTen can take a lot of them out in terms of numbers.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-08-2010), platinumrug (10-08-2010)