Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bullying leads teens to suicide in an Ohio school
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 03:35 PM   #15
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bullying leads teens to suicide in an Ohio school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
How exactly did she fight back? Maybe I missed it. I guarantee you that if she actually fought back they would have stopped and moved on to someone weaker to pick on. Or stopped picking on people altogether, since that shit is getting them fucked up.

And no. No matter how much someone harassed me, I'd never consider killing myself over it. It isn't some inevitable outcome like you're making it out to be.

The school doesn't handle death threats over the phone. Police should have been called, and there isn't any indication that they were. So people can't be punished if you don't do something about it.

And name calling, especially shit like "Slut-Jana-Vagina" isn't something people should be punished for. I mean, really? If I heard someone try using that as an insult I'd make fun of them, or throw food at them. I guess throwing food should get them a detention or something. Those things really aren't serious offenses.

One, where did they "tell kids to endure?" And two, who cares if you get slapped on the wrist with a stupid school infraction? I'd fuck anyone up who tried giving me shit, irregardless of whatever meaningless consequences I'd have with the school afterward.

And before people go "Oh Miburo, you're so awesome and loved by all, so you wouldn't understand what it's like being bullied like us lowly, weak narutards. = (" Not true. When I was a wee lad I got picked on because I was quiet and too fucking blond. I didn't fight back at first, because I didn't want to get in trouble. Then my dad was like "man up, kick their asses" after I came home after a couple of them attacked me when I told them to leave me alone. (They'd get me as I was walking home from school) So the next day I did just that, shoved the one in one of those thorn bushes and tackled and punched the other one until he was a bloody mess. Then ripped the one stuck in the thorn bushes out and did the same to him. Never got picked on again until I moved. Some tough guy football player gave me shit my first day in my new school, and I beat the fuck out of him mercilessly and got suspended. Never got picked on again, and made a shit ton of friends because apparently everyone hated that kid.
Man up is the only way you could stop bullying. It doesnt matter if you lose or not, the matter is you stand up to them. Bully will bully kids who wont stand up to themselves.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-09-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-09-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-11-2010)