Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bullying leads teens to suicide in an Ohio school
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 04:15 PM   #17
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bullying leads teens to suicide in an Ohio school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Exactly. If people are going to be attacked every time they make fun of you, they'll eventually realize it's not worth it and bully someone who isn't going to man up. That's how bullies work.

Especially with the chicks. It's not the mammoth fat chicks that are going around making fun of other chicks. It is the chicks that try to look hot. So if someone they're making fun of punches them in the head every time they give people shit, then they're stop. Because it's hard to look hot when you have people punching you in the head and ripping your hair out and shit all the time. Chicks would back down extremely quick.
You dont have to learn martial arts to stand up. Hell if you learn it and still be a pansy, you still get bullied and all that lesson means nothing.

Seriously chicks knows how to bully. I've feel it first hand when I was in 8th grade. Three chicks decide they have the edge to bully boys on my school, and when the boys fought back, they got punished because of sexual harrassment and one them is me. Several chick surrounds me asking for my lunch money. Since they are chicks, I decide to to laugh it off and I dont take them seriously, but one of them push me, so I push her back. She screams, they report to the teacher, I got suspended for a week for sexual harassment. His boyfriend tell the school he want to punch me, but since most of the students there learn silat from the same master as me, I got lots of back up. Then the chicks did something stupid, messing with the school badass. He's not a bully, but he's well known badass with large scar on his back. The chicks mess with him, he just slap them all. He then give one punch at the gut to one of the chick boyfriend, and he vomits on the floor. Then he got suspended for a month. And the chick bullying stops.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-10-2010), Miburo (10-09-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-09-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-11-2010)