Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 513prediction /spoilers
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #122
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: 513prediction /spoilers

You wnat prediction confirmed. here's mine

Kage meeting room

Hokage: Do you think just moving the island is enough?

Raikage: Yes. But I will sent additional units to aid them.

Mizukage: Additional units?

Raikage: My team of personal bodyguards. I will sent them there.

Earth Kage: I've heard of them. Should I accompany them?

Raikage: NO!!!!

Island scene

Naruto: Wow a moving island, cool.

KB: Yes cool.

A messenger bird arrive.

Motoi: Seems your bro decide to send them to aid us.

Yamato: Them?

Motoi: Raikage personal bodyguards.

KB: Uhhh them. They are not just bodyguards. They do any job, that Raikage deems needs a personal touch.

Yamato: You mean.....

Motoi: The Cloud Sisters!!!! Oh man they are the best team ever. I really wish I have a team like that looking over me.

KB: Wow, mood change

Naruto: Who?

Yamato: Cloud Sisters. 6 kunoichi dedicate to guard the Raikage from anything. They are his personal ninjas.

Naruto: How personal?

KB/Motoi: Very.

Kabuchimaru and Deidara.

Kabu: Now where are they? Deidara, send small scouts and cover 20 miles radius around us. Island cant move, could they.....

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-11-2010), k-lai (10-11-2010), Marlboro (10-10-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2010), Sensei-Q (10-11-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-10-2010), That1CheezyGuy (10-11-2010)