Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bullying leads teens to suicide in an Ohio school
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 11:54 AM   #40
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bullying leads teens to suicide in an Ohio school

Ha, my hair only starts curling when I grow it long. Fuck yeah. =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Shit, the girls at my middle and high schools were brutal. Knocking girls' teeth out, wearing rings on their fingers when they fought (I remember this girl having all those scars on her face from being repeatedly hit by those rings), and the littering of hair in the hallways. Their fights always ended on a worser note than the guys (we didn't fight "that" often in comparison).

Girl fights were always entertaining to watch before they needed to get broken up.lol
The school in the story isn't the same type of school as the one you probably went to. No girls at this school are like that. I guarantee it. In fact, I'd bet fights at all are a huge rarity at this school, and when they do happen they're likely little more than shoving matches or some pussy shit like that.

It's obvious most of the kids at this school are rather well off and have pretty good lives for the most part. Because, really, if the biggest problem at the school is fucking bullying, not drugs or gangs or anything like that, then that's a good thing. Unfortunately, weak-minded people who have never faced any real adversity or hardship in their lives don't have the best coping skills and shit. That is a huge part of the reason why these people kill themselves over things that any rational non-wuss would see as no big deal. And that's exactly what bullying is, really: Not a big fucking deal.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Vanity (10-11-2010)