Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bullying leads teens to suicide in an Ohio school
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 03:25 PM   #42
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bullying leads teens to suicide in an Ohio school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
And that. I don't want to assume they're all spoiled, but it doesn't exactly sound like a school in the ghetto. Bullies at my school picked on you to get you in a fight. These just sound like strictly verbal abuse [except that person that got pushed down the stairs]. I, personally, would not have let that shit fly. If some prick pushed me down the stairs, I would stomp his shit so hard he'd piss blood for a month =/ What type of wimp pushes someone smaller than them down stairs?
Yeah, not saying it like it's a bad thing to not have a total garbage life which forced anyone to be tough as fuck or anything. And I'm sure some of the kids there have dealt with shit that sucked, and whatnot. But, reality is, most of their lives are relatively awesome compared to a fuckload of people. And the people who are offing themselves over some name calling failed to realize just how good they actually have it, pretty hard.

And yeah, like I said, if I even heard of a kid who pushed a chick down steps I'd break his face. Even if I found out months after the fact, and didn't know the chick and everything. That's hardcore pussy shit. The fact that this kid isn't still drinking his food with a straw goes to show just how babydick everyone in that school must be.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-11-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-11-2010), Vanity (10-11-2010)