Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto's Homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #1375
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
The island shit is a stupid joke that makes both naruto and the author gay.
No, he's really that stupid.

Quote:
No matter who looks at it, it's gay.
Which one are you talking about? The Armadillo dick one?

Quote:
Naruto detects love lies from Sakura. No, he's not a cow. He doesn't eat grass. He knows when a girl lies cause he knows how she feels etc.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out someone is lying. Sakura wanted to bang Sasuke since part one, now she wants to suddenly kill him.

Quote:
I think the movie was made before this major bitch slap, so the animators tuned his intelligence down to cow mode. Which is understandable, but if you look at it now and compare it to recent shit, he's fucking gay.
That's the problem it was made back then. So OF COURSE he isn't as smart as he is now. You are comparing now to like 3-4 years ago.

_
Quote:
No. I get that he said yes and I am not dismissing it.
You just said that he's a fag because he didn't get it. SO you are dismissing it, mind you I'm talking about JUST this INSTANCE, not overall. You are making this harder than it has to be.

Quote:
He said yes while thinking "Okay, I'll help her out". Which is stupid. That's basically it.
You are dismissing it, AGAIN. He said yes. That's all I'm saying. You are sayin "Nuuuuu h3$ d0n't g3t it, s0 h3$ Gheyyyyyy."

Quote:
I'm not bending it to a no. That's not what I'm thinking at all.
Yes you are. You're putting his retardation against his answer. So what if he doesn't get it, he still said yes. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:
I'm just saying he's a fag cause he didn't know what she was saying. I'm not saying "he didn't know, so it's a no cause he understood something else".
That's exactly what you're saying. You said "He doesn't get it, so that makes him a fag, because everyone else got it.."

Quote:
EDIT: There are too many dumb jokes. Which makes you believe he's a dumbass. But at some moments he knows shit. The bitch slap moment is one of them. If he had 0 IQ his brain would have fried in the Pain arc.
He does but overall he is retarded. When I say retarded, I mean socially retarded. He's like the kid you would have to explain every joke to, it's sad. But that doesn't change the fact that he could kick your ass.

Quote:
^Not saying the shit he said was intelligent and smart/clever, but it was his solution. The question was a brain buster and impossible to answer in reality. However, he saw it as a trick question and came up with an answer nobody would believe from another one's mouth.
Wut? What question. Because not everyone has average intelligence.

Quote:
A true dumbass would sit down and cry because taking on the question is already too difficult. Naruto was a dumbass on the battlefield, but after raging in fox mode, he went to give the answer.
Raping someone with a book isn't an answer, he just recycled Jiraiya's words. That wouldn't make him smarter in my book.

@bolded: That would just be a pussy rather than an idiot.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 10-16-2010 at 06:49 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote