Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto's Homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #1376
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

^What the. Dismissing the answer =/= thinking it's gay cause he didn't get it. I don't think we're on the same wavelength here. You really do think I was thinking what I thought you were thinking about me. I'm not thinking that. But I know you could have been thinking it, and now that you've said it; no. I'm not thinking that. Really. Calling someone gay because he doesn't get something. I'm not saying it's a no. If you want to believe me or not, I don't care. Just know this.

@the below quotes: Yeah I agree it has more to do with guts than brains.

EDIT: I wouldn't call him socially retarded. He's more a basic ninja knowledge dumbass, as shown in the immortals arc. If he was socially retarded, he would have been dead, or turned into the fox a long time ago with no friends to stop him. I'm telling you, he knows the shit >>> However the movie was made at an early stage. I can't blame the animators for that, I guess. Cause they wrote based on his current stupidity in the manga at that time, and made it even worse for laughs.

In the manga I would say even worse than the movie, but those are obvious comic relief jokes, which are gay cause dicks are being displayed (really hinting towards homosexuality) and stupid ecology (just stupid and fail). I should actually be blaming Kishi (as KNN pointed out in the other thread), but in the end Naruto does that stuff.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-16-2010 at 07:12 PM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote