Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto's Homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 09:55 PM   #1378
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Don't make me spoon feed you dude. I don't want to but I guess I'll have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
^What the. Dismissing the answer =/= thinking it's gay cause he didn't get it.
You said "He was gay because he didn't get it."<-----Not exact words but bear with me. Then you said later on that it wasn't an "I want to ram you here and now" yes, correct? That's when I pointed out it's a yes either way you put it. In this particular situation, he isn't gay, there's no way you could call him gay in this situation unless he outright said "No." G.E.T. I.T?

Quote:
I don't think we're on the same wavelength here. You really do think I was thinking what I thought you were thinking about me. I'm not thinking that.
Your posts don't convey your thoughts then or are you thinking one thing and typing something completely different? I'm basing it off of what you are posting.

Quote:
But I know you could have been thinking it, and now that you've said it; no. I'm not thinking that. Really. Calling someone gay because he doesn't get something. I'm not saying it's a no. If you want to believe me or not, I don't care. Just know this.
Did I say you said "No?" I said you dismissed the yes because of his retardation and said that everyone else got it, therefore he's a fag.

Quote:
I wouldn't call him socially retarded. He's more a basic ninja knowledge dumbass, as shown in the immortals arc. If he was socially retarded, he would have been dead, or turned into the fox a long time ago with no friends to stop him. I'm telling you, he knows the shit >>> However the movie was made at an early stage. I can't blame the animators for that, I guess. Cause they wrote based on his current stupidity in the manga at that time, and made it even worse for laughs.
No, Socially retarded as in h wouldn't get sarcasm or jokes majority of the time. You would have to CONSTANTLY explain shit to him or simplify an explanation.

Quote:
In the manga I would say even worse than the movie, but those are obvious comic relief jokes, which are gay cause dicks are being displayed (really hinting towards homosexuality) and stupid ecology (just stupid and fail). I should actually be blaming Kishi (as KNN pointed out in the other thread), but in the end Naruto does that stuff.
I would label him a pan-sexual because he's attracted to Sakura, Sasuke, and Armadillo dick. Basically everything gets him off.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote