Fandom Forums - View Single Post - what do you do
Thread: what do you do
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #25
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: what do you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
No - most is cellular and animal modeling to understand the basics of physiology and then stretching them to health science so people will fund us. If I could, I'd break with the medical field completely, but there is less money if you don't say there are "clinical implications".
the human body fascinates me .. which is why I went into the medical field .. but a coder wasn't my first choice.. bad past decisions kept me from pursing my original goal in pharmacology but oh well help where you can.

One would think that we would have most of the body figured out by now but thanks to people like you we're finding out more and more each day. And yea it's hard to get funding for research unless you can explain how it will benefit someone in a practical application
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)