Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 515 prediction/ spoiler
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 06:14 PM   #28
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 515 prediction/ spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Hmm. When was the last official "research break" again? Was it for chapter 500? If so, we might actually get some kind of serious revelation or some shit (500 gave us the "HOLY SHIT MADARA THREATENED NARUTO AS A BABY" shit. The flashback was pretty damn good until chapter 502 rolled around and Minato walked all over Madara in battle). Right now it seems like Kishi is trying to develop the "non-Sasuke" antagonists, so I don't see an EMS reveal yet. I will almost certainly be wrong on this, but I'd say we're either going to see the dreaded Sixth Coffin of plot-ruining or we'll see a dramatic improvement of Madara's performance in battle, or at least the set-up for it.
And before 500 the previous "research break" was before 469... it seems that every time Kishi takes a break for "research", something gets pretty much screwed.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote