Fandom Forums - View Single Post - what do you do
Thread: what do you do
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 08:49 PM   #130
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: what do you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
yes I was traingin in Mississipi and lived in Tennessee.. Olive branch is like a 15 min drive form my house at that time and Bunting used to take me in to the gym with him which is how i started in the first place. Since i was a resident of TN I got my licence in TN and already stated before I was counting all the fights I'e ever been in while associated with boxing, that's exhibition fights, paid fights , and the few done set up at the gym

but never the less you have some proof that I did indeed box
I can buy the first part, since olive branch isn't very far from the TN border.

However, look:

Quote:
Boxing a bit 12-2 record
Boxing. 12-2 record.

Quote:
nah just counting all the fights I've done in a ring... the losses came from 2 exhibition fights and the few little match-ups we had at the gym. so I guess most of those are sparring .. only had 4 wins where i won a cash prize and got paid for the 2 exhibition matches.

would give the name to google but google digs up too much shit that frankly aint nobodies business
Now you're just counting anytime you went in a ring. You say loses are from 2 exhibition fights. Unless you put your loses in front of your wins for some reason, then those add up to your 2 loses right there.

Then your link says that you lost by TKO in 1:45 of the first round in an official, debut fight. That's not an exhibition. So your made up record is even more made up than you admitted. Because that would be 3 loses, that we know of. And that's only if we count random anythings as bouts.

Also, the site says your official record is 0-1, and I can't find anything on google using your name to find any record of any other boxing matches. So, officially, it looks like you're 0-1. Not 12-2.

And it's pretty weird that your coach would not only fight one of his students in an official bout, but would also kick his ass so quickly. Did he, like, fucking hate you or something? I know I wouldn't hop into an official wrestling match against one of the guys I coach. And if I did, I definitely wouldn't go out there and just pin him in the first round. And I didn't even like half the kids I coached. Whole thing is fishy as fuck...

And I can't find much of anything about you using your name in google either. Don't see why you were so afraid to post your name.

Edit: Just to clarify, I could totally believe that you signed up at a boxing gym and did shit there and stuff. Maybe even got a few bouts. I was calling bullshit on you actually having a decent record or being marginally good. Since people that are UNMANLY online don't suddenly become manly when they hop away from the computer.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-30-2011), Mal (10-23-2010), Servo (12-17-2010)