Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 515 prediction/ spoiler
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 11:38 AM   #77
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: 515 prediction/ spoiler

Alright, here goes. It's probably too long for a single chapter as is...

Quote:
Chapter 515: Yamato's Gone?!

-Outside of the Turtle-

Tsuchikage: *stops* So it was Edo Tensei...

*Akatsuchi keeps flying, accidentally slams right into Tsuchikage*

Tsuchikage: ARGH MY BACK! Akatsuchi, focus for once in your life!

*Both see Kurotsuchi with Aoba and Motoi, then go down to them*

Tsuchikage: Give me a status report on the Jinchuuriki. Are both of them still out of Akatsuki's hands?

Kurotsuchi: They are both secure, but--

Tsuchikage: Akatsuchi, flip the thing back right-side-up.

Akatsuchi: Alright Tsuchikage-sama! *creates an absolutely massive stone golem, then uses it to flip over the turtle*

Aoba and Motoi: THE JINCHUURIKI WERE STILL INSIDE!!

*shows one-off panel of Naruto, the animals, and KB getting thrown around again*

Tsuchikage: It doesn't matter, continue your status report.

Kurotsuchi: The Mokuton user from Konoha was abducted by Kabuto before he left.

Tsuchikage: He could not have significantly more vital information than Kisame has already given to Akatsuki.

Aoba: He's a member of the ANBU; he has more intelligence on Konoha and its shinobi than almost anyone! And he is the only living user of Mokuton! How can you say his capture is not a significant threat!?

Motoi: More importantly, he was the person among us whom Naruto trusted the most. Without him, it will be very difficult to keep him unaware of the truth!

Tsuchikage: If you believe this to be a serious setback, I will report it to the other Kage--

Aoba: First we have to ensure that Naruto has not caught on yet.

-Inside the Turtle-

Naruto: ANOTHER EARTHQUAKE!? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?

KB: Chill out, little dude. No need to be in a bad mood.

Naruto: THIS IS SERIOUSLY INTERFERING WITH MY MISSION!

*others enter the turtle*

Naruto: Oh hey they're back. What did you all find out there?

Aoba: Oh, nothing much. The earthquakes were just caused by unusual seismic activity beneath the island.

Naruto: (in usual ADD fashion) Well that seismic activity has been making this mission way too difficult...*looks around* Where's captain Yamato?

Motoi: Uh...he decided to keep watch outside for the remainder of the day. Can't have any more earthquakes sneak up on us, can we?

Naruto: Sure...alright. Can I go talk to him about the mission for a sec--

Aoba: NO NO! He told us that he can't afford to be distracted in his watch!

Naruto: Oh...alright. Hey, who're the old geezer and the two ninja from Iwagakure?

Tsuchikage: CALL ME OLD WILL YOU!? I AM THE THIRD TSUCHIKAGE, YOU INSOLENT BRAT! I AM FEARED THROUGHOUT THE FIVE GREAT--*notices Aoba and Motoi giving him the "please stop talking" signal behind Naruto*

Naruto: Tsuchikage? Why'd you come here?

Motoi: Uh...to help us with our rampant earthquake problem!

Naruto: Ok then. Now if you'll excuse me, THERE IS RESEARCH TO BE DONE!!!

Akatsuchi: (he's dense...)

Aoba: I don't exactly know how, but we managed to keep him in the dark.

Tsuchikage: So he was the Kyuubi jinchuuriki? (his resemblance to that bastard Namikaze is astounding...)

Tsuchikage: We'll go inform the other Kage of what happened here, you all just ensure that neither Jinchuuriki leaves this island under any circumstances, understand?

Aoba and Motoi: Understood, Tsuchikage-sama!

*Onoki, Kurotsuchi, and Akatsuchi leave*

-goes to Naruto-

Naruto: Why is it so hard to keep track of all these animals? I can't even tell just how many there are, and that last earthquake didn't help at all!

(he remembers the chakra-sensing abilities of Sage Mode)

Naruto: AHA! I'll use sage mode to sense all of their chakras, so that way I don't even have to try to count them all out!

*enters Sage Mode*

Naruto: (Let's see, 15 turtles, 1 armadillo, 20 bears...wait...I don't sense Captain Yamato. He's...gone!)

NARUTO FINALLY FUCKING FIGURES OUT THAT HE'S BEEN DUPED! NEXT WEEK: Give Me the Truth!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Gakure (10-23-2010), Human Rasengan (10-24-2010), icedraon620 (10-23-2010), itachikillsnaruto (10-23-2010), jts105 (10-25-2010), KillerNN (10-23-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-23-2010), Numinous (10-24-2010), Sensei-Q (10-23-2010), TheJkid (10-25-2010), uzumakinagato (10-24-2010)