Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 12:19 PM   #308
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Christians Unite FC

I really like this thread. I think there are some admirable quotes:

Quote:
Greetings, everyone... I would like to join this FC, as well. I was saved at the age of 17, and have been walking with Jesus for 20 years now, even though I did drift a little in college. :-} I'm a Southern Baptist as far a denomination goes. Hope to see you guys around.
Basically, he fucked around in college with some women in some frat. No beating around the bush in the Christians Unite FC.

Quote:
Although this thread has died, there are still active Christians working out there, and I pray that this club may find a point where it can be revived again with active members wanting to discuss, debate, and pray with one another. God bless you all.
Quote:
i want to join i take christianity personal.
Quote:
Well, in a few weeks time my degree course comes to an end and I will be moving to a different part of the country to be nearer my girlfriend... Not sure what I'm going to be doing though so if you don't mind praying for that that would be great.

ta x
We know why he is moving nearer to his girlfriend.

Quote:
wow. spam. yeah, my boss is having lung trouble. and she needs some prayer. that she'll find christ b4 she dies.

I mean, this is all on the page before this one. This thread is loaded.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-24-2010)