Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #317
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Christians Unite FC

Are those rhetorical questions you are asking me? If not. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB
But why bother with following a religion? If you read my other posts, I don't really believe in organized religion. I just go by my beliefs and morals in life.

Why should you love others? Its not literally love, more of a mutual respect and a way to treat someone. I never said that I'm good at it, or even do it. Just what I'm "required" to.
Why should you trust in a being whose existence there is no evidence for? No scientific evidence, but I was raised believing the Bible is truth. Thats what I'll continue believing.(As stupid as that might sound.)
Who is God? God is God?
Why be a good man? Even without Christianity, why not try to be a "good man"? Someone who respects others when respect is necessary, and treats others to their best ability?Unless a total douchebag, idiot, or retard I don't see why not.
What is a good man? There is no solid definition or label of a good man, it all depends on the person, their morals, and what they believe. Good man to me most definitely means something different than good man to you.

It is the fact that Christians never bother asking questions about their beliefs that bothers me. If they do end up asking questions, they forget about them when they realize that the answer contradicts their beliefs. It doesn't bother me like, "Oh, you are so stupid and get me riled up." What bothers me is that those kind of people are controlling the world, and unfortunately the ones controlling the world are much more extreme. I agree. Like I said, Christianity has been chopped&screwed, fucked,skewed, the image has been destroyed. The generalization of the bible-thumping Christian is fucking annoying, seriously.
I answered as best I can, and don't give a fuck if you agree to be quite honest. But I hope you can see what I'm trying to say.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 10-24-2010 at 08:20 PM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote