Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 09:29 PM   #321
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Christians Unite FC

I've responded to both of your posts in an edit.

And to be honest, I don't know the Bible and the true Christian religion as strongly as I should. I never said I was a strong ""Christian"" or a great ""Christian"", just that I do have certain beliefs. I can't defend in what I believe in as well as I should be able to, but I'm trying haha. I see where scientifically AND logically the Bible true Christianity can be "off", so I understand and definitely agree with some of what you guys are saying. I don't expect anyone to respect the religion, because its fucked.

But -

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN
Dumb, Illogical Christians will be Dumb-Illogical Christians.

I am a follower of Jesus, but damn Christianity has been fucked by retards who contradict themselves and bash others for not believing.
I am a Christian, but the Christian religion has been smeared by us, Christians.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN
Ha, Seriously bro.

When people think of Christianity they automatically see prejudice, ignorance, and arrogance - when not all Christians have these traits. All MY religion tells me to do is try to love others, trust God/Jesus, and be a good man. Catholics/Christians add all these other rules and tell other non-Christians that they are giong to hell, which is so false. "if uz has sex den u r goin 2 hell!!1" wtf? Dumb/Illogical/Immoral "Christians" give good Christians a bad fucking reputation, and I'm not ashamed to be called a Christian, dumbass "Christians" should be.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 10-24-2010 at 09:37 PM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote