Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 11:17 PM   #327
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Christians Unite FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
Christianity isn't even Christianity any more. When I was a little kid, I would ask my mom "Ma what religion are we? Are we religious?" she would always say "No Zay, we are followers of Christ." I never understood until I grew older, Christianity is skewed and has a distorted view of what it SHOULD be. That Gandhi quote is amazing Mal. Fuck dumb Christians, and screw stupid organized religion.
I love your mom.

Mibs and RNB, I am just about finished reading a book titled Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis. If you have not read it, please do and tell me what you think of it. It's a fairly short read, but you've really got to be focused on it. C. S. Lewis does a fantastic job of illustrating basic Christian beliefs and the nature of God, so it may help both of you to get an understanding of where NN and I are coming from that he and I can't explain for ourselves.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-25-2010), Miburo (11-21-2010)