Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 515 prediction/ spoiler
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 08:58 AM   #140
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: 515 prediction/ spoiler

to me Naruto is just still acting as a child, he has been through alot but has retained that hope and optimism. Where Sasuke has fell victim to his experiences and is darker NOT more mature. i mean come on your BROTHER told you Madara helped kill the clan! AFTER he dies in front of you,you meet Madara and believe every word HE tells you? THAT is showing he is still a child as well, easily manipulated.

BUT Naruto has dangerous jutsu just as Sasuke does so in that aspect they are similar. They just are driven by different forces. Besides i think bringing Sasuke back isn't his plan anymore. i think wants to destroy Akataski. bring peace then stop sasuke, feeling that when THEY fight they will no longer be the same as they were before.("when we fight, we will both die.")
remember when Gram pa Toad said in order to get NE you have to DIE? well he didn't MEAN actual death just be still as if you are dead. so i think Kishi is doing that again.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
k-lai (10-27-2010)