Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Minnesota Mom Hit With $1.5 Million Fine for Downloading 24 Songs
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 06:32 PM   #38
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Minnesota Mom Hit With $1.5 Million Fine for Downloading 24 Songs

Businesses making money though use of totally legitimate practices like taking advantage of location?! UNACCEPTABLE!

Nah, I'm pretty sure AMA is black. So he can't help it. Whatever. = )

I'm cool with stealing if it's done out of necessity to survive, or when more honorable methods of dealing with scum aren't legitimate options. Like, if I was working at walmart and my store manager treats me like ass, but won't accept my challenge to unarmed combat and will press charges if I assault him... I'd find stealing shit from his store to be an acceptable alternative, since he had to be a pussy about shit. His fault, he should have fought me like a man when he had the chance.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Kinako (11-09-2010), Mal (11-09-2010)