Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 06:43 AM   #8980
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_deevil View Post
Okay, Kankuro Vs Edo tenseid Sasori

Kishi is probably gonna pair them.
That would be some fight, Kankuro using Sasori's puppet body against Sasori. My guess is that Kankuro has improved his skill a lot.
The reason Kankuro lost so easily to Sasori the first time they fought was because he was using the puppets Sasori designed so Sasori knew all about them. If Kankuro wants to be the true master, he must have designed some of his own puppets by now, or improved the ones Sasori made. So if Sasori underestimates Kankuro by thinking he knows everything about his puppets and Kankuro surprises him because he upgraded them, then Kankuro has a chance to win. To win against the zombie Sasori, Kankuro would prob trap him in a puppet that has seals on it.
This is scenario where Sasori doesn't use 100 puppets at once coz Kankuro prob couldn't match that many.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote