Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 12:16 AM   #12625
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

I was going to pick soldier, since I too find superpowers to usually be unmanly. But I'll make an exception if the superpower it to fucking slam into anything that pisses you off. Which is way manlier than sitting behind boxes and shooting shit. So I went Vanguard instead.

And nah, some other monster dude was the leader. Which sucks, because the monster dudes talked about that Wrex dude, and he sounded like quite the badass. Seems like he raped giant monster acid spitting thing too.

Not sure who I like as my second comrade just yet. I think that one chick makes monster dude and I even more fucking beastly, by just being with us. And she's decently hawt, so I'll probably stick with her. But the bald bitchy chick seems like she's suppose to be the mass effect equivalent of Jack from Riddick, which is awesome. I like tall monster dude, because he fights for fucking justice and made me lol when he was talking about battling some chick and then banging her. Assassin guy is a faggot fish monster or some shit, lame. No negros. Wasn't a fan of scientist alien until he started singing, but still, I'm not letting that weird thing hang out with me. Going to get masked chick now. Didn't get the other thing yet, but I'm guessing it's a blue chick. Can't imagine either one of them being good, since they're women. Don't know what the last thing is going to be yet, hopefully something not scrubby. Meaning I hope it's another monster dude. Because everyone seems to suck hardcore compared to monster dude and I.

And I think my secretary wants my dude to bang her. Which is totally understandable, because I'm awesome. Actually, pretty sure all the chicks on the ship want my dude in them.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (12-10-2010), Mal (11-16-2010), Marlboro (11-16-2010), OG (12-10-2010)