Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Human instrument
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 03:27 AM   #7
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Human instrument

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Mimicking a drummer with your voice is impossible, too many different sounds coming from 1 instrument to properly sound. But you missed the point. You made a thread called "Human Instrument" and I gave you a FUCKING GUITAR SOLO DONE BY VOICE. What you posted wasn't much different than most R&B groups that use samples of rock music. The only difference is the lack of a synthesizer to give them music.

Here's a hint: everyone but the main male singer and the drummer were saying "Battery" with different inflections to mimic the sound of a guitar or bass. Also, Metallica is one of the easiest metal bands to understand the vocals.

You obviously have never listened to a metal song if you think this.

What's your point?

STOP WATCHING FOX NEWS FOR FUCKS SAKE!! All metal does is get the adrenaline pumping. It doesn't inspire people to go out and commit violence (mosh pits don't count). That is drummed up by conservative politicians to scare people into voting for them.

Also, if you think metal is "un-audible" (it's INAUDIBLE) then you really need to sit down and listen to it. You'll find it's not even close to inaudible. Even a lot of death metal bands are easy to understand when you get used to the music.
nah this is just my opinion.. not a big fan of metal.. like some but just not my thing.. guess it's a cultural difference. you're going to find beauty in different shit
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote