Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Cooking Time
Thread: Cooking Time
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 05:26 PM   #58
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cooking Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Ok I'll leave him alone .. since you asked so nicely .. I just don't take kindly to pricks making assumptions about me and talking trash all the damn time but hey if left unprovoked I'll be as cool as a cucumber..I'm never the aggressor on here if one were only to take notice they would realize this.
Dude, just shut up. It's pretty fucking bad when Kluang is telling you to stop being a douche. Kael said he didn't want to make fun of you anymore, and you go and say a bunch of stupid shit about cum in your mums bum or something. You kept it going when he wanted to stop. You were the aggressor. You were being a faggot, like always. No one even wants to make fun of you anymore, because you're just that pathetic. They're just doing it out of principle now, really. Go make some gay naruto threads in the naruto section, and quit fagging up this actual decent thread. No one gives a fuck about your BBQ noodles. Don't even reply to this. Just shut up.

As for Nero not using the right words, come on guiz. English obviously isn't his first language. He said he had to look up words just to post this thread. Cut him a break, yo. He's trying. Plus, those meat pie things he posted look pretty good and decently easy to make.

@Nero-What is pastrami in egypt land? It's just this meat stuff like this:

Right?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (11-23-2010), Darth-Nero (11-23-2010), Jaxon (11-23-2010), kael03 (11-23-2010), Mal (11-23-2010), Servo (12-05-2010), TheBaron (11-23-2010)