Guys, come on, stop arguing. Take that shit up in the Narutard thread. We wanna share some recipes here.
2 tbsp olive oil
50g diced pancetta or lardons
4 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into small cubes
2 leeks, sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 courgettes, halved lengthways, then cut into half-moon shapes
300g risotto rice
125ml dry white wine
900ml chicken stock, hot
200g frozen petits pois
shredded fresh basil
1. Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat. Add the pancetta and stir for 2 minutes until it is sizzling and starting to colour.
2. Add the chicken pieces and stir around for 2 minutes. Stir in the leeks, garlic and courgettes and fry, stirring frequently, for 3–5 minutes until they soften.
3. Stir in the rice, then pour in the wine. Increase the heat and simmer, stirring until almost all the wine has evaporated.
4. Reduce the heat to moderate and start adding the stock, a ladleful at a time, stirring frequently.
5. When there are just 2 ladles of stock left, stir in the peas. Continue adding the stock, stirring until the risotto is moist and creamy. Season to taste, then serve sprinkled with fresh basil.
It would come out looking something like this: