12-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Join Date: Feb 2005
Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Re: Cooking Time
Allow me to culture you.
What you will need:
- A cup of tea
1) You get a lovely cup of tea, not too much milk and leave the tea bag in.
2) Make sure it's good old Traditional English.
3) You buy some biscuits. I have chosen digestive biscuits, normal and chocolate coated, 'cause I don't discriminate against biscuits and neither should you.
4) Now if you're biscuit is too big to fit (hey oooooooh!) you break off a piece and hold it like I'm holding it there. This is to appreciate the design of the biscuit and to take a moment the be thankful of what you're about to eat.
5) You dip it, depending on the type of biscuit it will have different times of dippage. For example I usually follow the rule of 2 seconds maximum with digestives and 3 or 4 with custard creams.
(Edit: Apparently Jaxon does not believe in the 3 to 4 for custard creams... because his biscuits are weak.)
6) You take it out, and put it in your mouth.
Last edited by Demi-God; 12-05-2010 at 05:32 PM.