Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Suddenly, robots!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 03:46 AM   #43
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Suddenly, robots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
^ Lol, wonder who the truck is though.

SB - Apparently even madder than I thought. Maybe the robotic teddy won't help, I think something softer might do the trick though... we'll find you a good material that can soak up your tears.

But seriously, you've got nothing to go on here. Maybe you want a Gundam for yourself? Take your time building it, I suggest a Master Grade for good quality. I would suggest something like this http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN953145
Nah. Never seen an adult play with toys actually. I am not into toys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
or maybe, as a kid, he never got toys to play with so he hates em all now. =[
Ah. So that's why you all collect them now. I understand Moderator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Silver,

please dont get mad at people who have hobbies
LMAO! What you're trying to say there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
I didn't see your post. ._. Saw my teddy picture quoted with a reply and just assumed it was Silver so I skimmed... it was only after I posted did I see, but by then, I was too lazy to edit.
I think secretly, he loves them. But it's a love that can never be, for the streets of Brooklyn won't allow it... keep fighting Silver! Never give up on love.
Lmfao. This made me chuckle. I'm not interested in toys. Sucks for you though. Nice try.

Last edited by SilverbladeVI; 12-11-2010 at 03:48 AM.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (12-11-2010)