Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Suddenly, robots!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 08:21 AM   #186
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road
Re: Suddenly, robots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
but baby, we're meant to be together! we can work through this!

a person can assume sarcasm in text they read, but sarcasm is the art of implication through tone of voice, to lead some one to beleive your statement means the opposite of what it does.
text can not be in a sarcastic tone.
i can not agree with you on the basis of physical limitations which i experience.
i live in a world with fixed physics, where written words are not vocal.

but we can reach a compromise dear, we don't have to separate, it doesn't have to be like this!
your misunderstanding of physics and logic, and my blatant disregard for your feelings, we can look past that, we can work past it!
Haha, alright, i'll go with the flow.

C'mon honey, I'am not sad you misread my posts. There are several things we can look past..no, that we have to look past in order to get our relationship to keep working. I'am not willing to give up on us that easily because of ridiculous and unworthy things such as this.

Sarcasm can be read in text form as well as vocal form. Sure, its original form is vocally heard. But there are ways to express it textually. Some sentences have sarcasm written all over them. Like the one that I wrote previous pages ago. If someone writes: ''I'am the ruler of the world''. And then another writes back:''OH, SURE YOU ARE''. Then that's sarcasm written in text form.

But baby, there's no need to get worked up over trivial matters like this. I won't allow a great relationship such as this to go to waste. I love you honey!!<3<3<3<3

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (12-15-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (12-13-2010), That1CheezyGuy (12-13-2010)