Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Suddenly, robots!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:09 AM   #188
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Suddenly, robots!

Because of the truth of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
It's not really funny when someone does it back. Then it's just awkward pseudo-flirting.
I did not read this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
Haha, alright, i'll go with the flow.

C'mon honey, I'am not sad you misread my posts. There are several things we can look past..no, that we have to look past in order to get our relationship to keep working. I'am not willing to give up on us that easily because of ridiculous and unworthy things such as this.

Sarcasm can be read in text form as well as vocal form. Sure, its original form is vocally heard. But there are ways to express it textually. Some sentences have sarcasm written all over them. Like the one that I wrote previous pages ago. If someone writes: ''I'am the ruler of the world''. And then another writes back:''OH, SURE YOU ARE''. Then that's sarcasm written in text form.

But baby, there's no need to get worked up over trivial matters like this. I won't allow a great relationship such as this to go to waste. I love you honey!!<3<3<3<3
Just shut the fuck up and drop it already.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-13-2010)