Fandom Forums - View Single Post - What book are you currently reading?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #993
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: What book are you currently reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
Haha, that wasn't directed at you ACT.

Edit: But I knew some anti-Christian member was going to post something eventually.
Heh. Well, first off, Atheist =/= anti-Christian. I'm not. I'm not even truly anti-religion. I am against segments of it that are out-dated, ignorant, sexist, racist, brainwashing and backward, and I am completely for the separation of all religion from matters of state, but I accept there are positive forces in people of faith that should be encouraged.

As for the series, I know nothing about it. I do not believe there is anything written that people should not read (I've read 75% or so of the Bible - freaken psalms - and have considered the Quran to see what the fuss is about). But if you let such works brainwash you and make you into some of the strange freaks who promote and demand that you believe such nonsense, then we have a problem.

But I know you are better than that from comments on your faith. So, all power to you.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-08-2011), KillerNN (01-08-2011), TheBaron (01-08-2011)