Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Arizona Rep. Giffords shot, 6 killed in rampage
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 08:11 PM   #40
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Arizona Rep. Giffords shot, 6 killed in rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Back on topic Shirley Phelps, leader of the Westboro Baptist Church, had an interview on a Canadian radio show (scroll down for the audio clip, Shirley Phelps, Jan 11.) under the promise that she, and her cult, not picket the 9 yr old girl's funeral. Holy fuck, she is insane.

For those that don't know. The Westboro Baptist Church is a group of fucktards that protest the funerals of soldiers, of victims of gay hate crimes, and all this other asshatery that only religious nut jobs think is a good idea.
Holy shit!! Those people are insane. It's people like that I can't stand. They got too much free time on their hands to be doing stuff like that. Plus they have no damn business protesting at funerals. If they were true Christians they would see that funerals are a place to honor the lost and pay last respects, not to make a political freak show out of. That wreaks of hypocrisy.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-12-2011), Lightning (01-12-2011)