Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Hiya~!
Thread: Hiya~!
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 11:00 AM   #39
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hiya~!

Trolling is cool if the people you're trolling actually deserve it. Like people who take goddamn cartoons way too seriously while being total homophobic douches, or people who are dumbass furfascists. Whatever SB does that he calls 'trolling' is pretty sad, and definitely isn't trolling.

Like, I dunno if he's trying to troll when he says "keep on hatin'." How is that going to upset anyone? It's basically the equivalent of saying "Yeah, I'm an idiot just like you are saying, which is why I have no legitimate response back. Keep on pointing that out." It's the text version of balling up in the fetal position. Ouch?

It just makes no sense. Same thing with whenever he posts some image macro in some sad attempt to insult us. We just laugh, because it's a sad attempt and all. How is that trolling? It's not. It's just sad.

I think he thinks that if we acknowledge his presence, then he feels like he is actually trolling us or some shit. Like, if we give him attention, he is successful. But that's not how trolling works. If you're craving attention, then you're an attention whore. Not a troll. So if he called himself an attention whore, then that would work. Since he makes an ass of himself for attention. That's actually what he really does. He's like an interweb clown.

So he should just tell people he's a flamer and attention whore of the forums. You know, because he's fag and seeks attention like a woman. That would be much more accurate.

Not hatin', bro. Just helping you out. You're welcome.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (01-22-2011), kael03 (01-22-2011), Mal (01-23-2011), Nerox (01-22-2011), UchihaTaijiya (01-22-2011), zer0systm (01-22-2011)