Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The World's Happiest Countries
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #31
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: The World's Happiest Countries

Okay, I give you that point. But in this "hypothetical" scenario are too many "ifs". Like the strategical placement of the US. They are basically an island, and the US navy is the biggest in the world, no doubt about that. And the US air force is also bigger than the chinese, but the USA could not win a war on chinese terretory, and neither could China hope to cross the Pacific to invade the US. The argument probably stops here, because neither country would want a war to happen. But it is undoubted, that China will catch up with the US military in the next centuries.

None-the-less, I think China could probably dry the US economy up. China is the biggest exporter of goods, since they leapt ahead of Germany in 2008. And they hold so many stocks in US buinesses and the state, that I doubt the US could fight a war for very long until they would face an inflation and the following social problems.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-26-2011)