Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #12945
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Glad to hear you're enjoying your new job, Tab.

I'm watching this British show on Netflix called Survivors. It's about how everyone in euroland dies from the flu or some shit, except a couple of people. Basically zombie apocalypse without the zombies. So I'm pretty interested, since I'd thrive in such environments and whatnot.

But what is really interesting so far is the British people themselves. First off, no one has guns. Except one dude who had a shotgun. And some other dude, but he's a goddamn criminal or some shit, and he got it taken away by some couple right away.If that was america, it'd be like the goddamn wild west. I dunno how euroland dudes expect to fight off hordes of undead. Only the manliest of the manly will survive the inevitable zombie swarm there. Also, if great flu death wipes out almost everyone, I'm definitely going to euroland. Close combat only? My kinda place.

Oh, and back to the criminal dude. He's chilling in britjail wearing jeans and a dress shirt. That's weird. They don't have uniforms or anything?

Only watched a couple of episodes. But I'm sure I'll learn more about crazy Britland is I stick with it. I'm kinda upset by the total lack of britloli so far, those things are adorable. Also lots of muslims on britTV. Already saw a shitload. I never see muslims on AmericaTV, unless they're burning ameriflags or some shit.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (02-02-2011), Mal (02-02-2011), Nerox (02-01-2011), Tzu Men (02-02-2011)