Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 03:58 PM   #55
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Dragon Age 2 (Demo release on the 23rd Feb)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servo View Post
Anything Norse mythology is win. Had I a pet snake, I would surely name him J├Ârmungand.
Anything with Norse Mythology, you say? I may just have a story for you, if you are so inclined to read, fellow OHer.

Anyway, I only played DnD once in high school. Couple of guys ran a little club and one or two of them were OK guys. One who ran a session invited me to play, so I made a thief with telekinetic powers... because honestly, if you had telekinesis, you wouldn't go around saving the world like an X-man, you go and steal shit.

Anyway, one guy who had a huge barbarian with two handed sword (which was a hugely ironic choice when given the kid) kept ragging on me that I chose a useless character and thieves were shit and useless. In return, when we were attacked by a band of orc, I successfully stole his sword (because I can roll dice like nobody's business). His character died.

I wasn't invited back.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-03-2011), Mal (02-03-2011), Miburo (02-03-2011), Nerox (02-03-2011), That1CheezyGuy (02-03-2011)