Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #60
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Dragon Age 2 (Demo release on the 23rd Feb)

It's alright, you won't miss out too much. The signature edition of DA2 comes with DLC called The Exiled Prince where you get a new companion and missions, something about someone murdering his parents and he's all grrrrr about it.

Ahh Fallout, I'm still at Megaton. -.- Killed the guy in the suit that told me to blow it up, at first I missed Megaton completely and just carried on forward, went to the mall place, barely killed a giant scorpion, crossed the lake and got attacked by super mutants, went into this power place and got attacked by these blue shelled monsters... then I realised that maybe I was a little out of my depth and had missed Megaton completely only to realise that it was like a few hundred feet from where the exit of Vault 101 was. -.-
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-03-2011), Lightning (02-04-2011), Mal (02-03-2011), Servo (02-03-2011)