Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 527 Predictions/Spoiler Discussion
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 09:15 PM   #8
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 527 Predictions/Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by That1CheezyGuy View Post
The way I see it is this war arc is a test of writing skill and he's more than likely gonna fail it.

My prediction for next chapter is.....
A fight looks like its going to start that doesn't involved unnamed ninjas A & B but doesn't and the chapter ends
I think Kishimoto will deliver, he is the author that created all this so I believe he will give us an interesting story. The problem is it will take at least 20 chapters or more. I wrote a prediction for Kakashi:

chapter 527 prediction: Kakashi's battle

Kakashi's division defeats and seals all the edo golems. It was a battle so fierce, so grand, that only those that have been there and have seen the battle with their own eyes would have known of the skill that copy ninja Hatake Kakashi displayed that day.
Kakashi: "Good job team."
Sakura (thinking): "I never knew Kakashi was this strong."
Kakashi: "Omoi, you showed great skill with a blade before. You can choose one of the swords we took from the 7 swordsmen if you want to."
Omoi: "Thx, I'll take......(the hammer looks strong but what if it's to heavy, I don't know how to use that sword.......)"
Mist ninja: "Those swords belong to the Mist village, general Kakashi!"
Kakashi: "I will give them back after this war is over, you have my word. Sai, are we ready to go?"
Sai: "All the golems are safely sealed. We can proceed with the mission."
Kakashi: "All right now, everyone listen! Sai, Omoi and myself will separate from this division and go meet with the ambush squad. Gai is the new commander of this division and he will lead you back to meet with Darui's division. The enemy is now mostly there so we have to return."
Sakura: "The three of you will go alone? That is crazy, at least bring more ninjas with you."
Kakashi: "We are going to infiltrate the enemy base by stealth, so the numbers are not needed, in fact it's better if we go alone."
Sakura: "You might need a medic. I'm coming with you."
Kakashi: "No you are not. You will be needed here, stay in this division and help here."
Sakura lowers her head.
Kakashi: "I'm sorry. I think you are a great medic ninja, but we don't need a medic ninja...because we are going on a suicide mission."
Sakura: "What?"
Kakashi: "Don't tell anyone. It's not completely hopeless, but if we encounter a serious enemy then our chances of survival will be very low, medic or not. I am sorry if I was ever arrogant or wasn't there when you needed me."
Sakura: "And that's it? You say you are going to die like it's nothing!"
Kakashi: "We'll do our best to come back alive. You should be concerned about yourself at this moment because you are also going to risk your life soon. I have one last advice for you, even though I haven't been much of a sensei, don't take your friends or your comrades for granted. I think you will be an amazing kunoichi, and you already are."
Omoi: "I'll keep my sword, I am not familiar with any of these."
Kakashi: "Wise decision. I forgot not everyone has the luxury of copying the 7 swordsmen style with their sharingan."

Kakashi, Sai and Omoi go forward to destroy the enemy base while Gai leads the division back, what fate awaits them?

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (02-04-2011), kevinyu (02-05-2011)