Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Fifth Weapon of the Sage?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 10:42 PM   #7
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,714 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: The Fifth Weapon of the Sage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
I think that Juubi split into 9 parts is STUPID, cause the way it is laid out there should already be a 10 tails! i mean If it was split into a part for each number of tails there would be 10 Bijuu!!
How so? 10 bijuu would be Ichibi, Nibi, Sanbi, Yonbi, Gobi, Rokubi, Nanabi, Hachibi, Kyuubi, and Juubi. Notice the error? Unless you have a 0 tail, which is stupid. Back to the point, if you are dividing it's power amongst other beings, you would have just the other beings with the original being's power rather than original being + other beings from it's power because that would be adding to it's power, not dividing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
I hope Kishi renigs on THAT i would NOT be angry one bit, through that shit out and scale down on the sage focus too. Get back to part one story telling and take all these damn Hax away,even Naruto's. No So6P mode.
Kishi can't get out of the grand canyon he dug himself. Would be a miracle if he did.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 02-15-2011 at 10:47 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote