Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Questions on the Devil Fruits
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Questions on the Devil Fruits

Now I was rewatching the CP9 or Enies Lobby Arc there and after a certain scene a question dawned on me. Now before I post my question I wish to apologize in advance if its already been answered in some way.

Now the scene I am talking about is when Kaku and Kalifa are eating there Devil Fruits, now from the ones that we have seen being eaten, Luffy's and Buggy's they swallowed them in one gulp, now with them they cut them up and ate them bit by bit.

Now for the question, do you think if some was to eat one half of a devil fruit and someone ate the other half what would the outcome be ?

Now I asked my mate about this and he is just about into One Piece as I am and he said, If it were a Logia type fruit, ( he used Ace for an example) they would both have the same abilities but wouldnt be as strong as they would if they had ate the full thing. Now if some of you dont think its a good answer thats fine but would really like some feedback.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote