Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 10:27 PM   #126
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Dragon Age 2 (Demo release on the 23rd Feb)

System properties son!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
u have to know ur specs. i wish a site existed where it would test run for u so we could just avoid the hassle =[

in the bottom of every game page, it tells u what the min reqs are. sometimes itll tell u the recommended specs.

ex:
crysis 2

System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz (SUBJECT TO CHANGE), or better
Memory: 2GB
Hard Disk Space: 9Gb (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Video Card: NVidia 8800GT with 512Mb RAM or better, ATI 3850HD (SUBJECT TO CHANGE) with 512Mb RAM or better
Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
DirectX®: 9.0c

edit:
yes the password and secret question. i logged out yesterday and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu thats why im NOT on steam right now, abnormallll. i miss my games T.T
It's oook, they'll be back with you shortly, then can spend like a full day doing a quest with Mal and Nerox. =P We should make new characters and level 'em up a lil bit before starting a new game together.

I'm not sure but I think Mal might go with Earth mastery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
OK - quick question because I'm too lazy to look it up. If I sign up to the stream community, am I able to screen games to see if my computer will be able to play them with any efficiency? Or is this one of those dumb things where you have to know all your specs?
To add on to the previous posts, a lot of the games also offer the chance to download a demo, so even if you're not fully sure then you can always test it out... unless it's a DA2 demo, that's just shit. Like Titan Quest offers a demo <.< try that out, I think your comp could run it fine. =D We could use another in the party.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote