Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Cooking Time
Thread: Cooking Time
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 11:26 PM   #150
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Cooking Time

Someone wanted to see my pizza from scratch, despite the simple beginnings. So, I took some shots of tonight's dinner preparations. First off, the dough is made with this shiny beast:

If you have a bread maker, you should have a pizza dough recipe. If you want some sort of hand made stuff... I dunno.

Flatten dough (whole wheat) out into a round like shape, using flour as an aid to keep it from getting too sticky. I generally just mash it with my palms.

Place it on a greased pan. Normally, I'd make my own sauce from a can of tomato paste, garlic, chili flakes, oregano, basil and pepper. I didn't have tomato paste, so I just went with a pasta sauce... cause I'm flexible. So, add sauce on dough and grated cheese (pretty standard, really, so no picture. Hope you can follow.)

I went with mushrooms as main topping.

Chop up with garlic and fry with butter and pile on the pizza.

Stay tuned for part II
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (03-13-2011), Mal (02-26-2011), Miburo (03-12-2011), Nerox (02-26-2011), Sensei-Q (02-26-2011), Vanity (02-26-2011)