Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #773
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
i agree with everything you said but i have somethings to add:

you mean Juugo not Yuugo, but anyway.

1. Orochimaru vs. sasuke would pretty much end with Sasuke winning anyway. Orochimaru is weak against Sharinghan as you have seen. Kabuto would be Kakashi's win, the sound four would STILL be taken out by Konoha Kids. so that is that.
2. What minions? the sound four and Kimimaru? Gaara would still beat him, even though he only won because he died right at the end.
3. i think Maybe because of watching Sasuke and Kakashi would have developed his Rasengans faster, i think that he may have spent MORE time with J-Man because he saw sasuke getting so strong. He could have became a Sage earlier or learned more jutsu from J-man.
4.Kakashi would still be there Sensei so when Naruto seemed down cause he and no nature jutsu Kakashi probably woulda enlisted Yamato to help train Naruto to use wind.
5. There would be NO Sai on the Team but Yamato still would ha d to step in for a little while. Their mission on the bridge would have went different with the team staying together and all. Teamwork, knowing how each other moves.Plus Sasuke would have seen Orochimaru in hiding.
6. In reference to #5, there would be NO Kyuubi out burst cause Sasuke would be right there with Naruto. He only went 4 tails cause Oro was talking about Sasuke.
Sorry if I spelled Juugo wrong, anyways

Oro would have the advantage because he could plan his attack on Sasuke carefully and have the element of surprise. Also he could have some new sound ninjas to recruit or some of those cursed seal guys he experimented besides the sound 4 and Juugo. No one knows when Oro is going to strike so it would be difficult.

It would be a warmer manga if Sasuke didn't leave, Naruto and him would of become good friends and like you said Sasuke could maybe help with Naruto's training since he could suppress the fox.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.

Last edited by superninja; 03-02-2011 at 04:39 PM.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote