Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 11:34 PM   #776
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
I think Sasuke would end up being the most popular guy in Konoha and slightly stronger than Naruto if he stayed. Sakura would probably receive training in genjutsu and she could spar in a genjutsu contest against Sasuke in that case. Lee would want to spar taijutsu against Sasuke.
Naruto would need some strong motivation to train as hard, Sasuke would have the motivation in Itachi, Naruto would probably be behind Sasuke in power and skill because Sasuke would receive more sparing matches.
i think that due to their different methods and motivation that they would be equal in power, until Naruto goes Sage mode or RS. lol. I mean Naruto is open to training with ALL of the Konoha 10. which would help him a lot. but remember i did say he would be training with J-Man more and i do believe he is more powerful than anyone Sasuke would be training w/ Kakashi included.

a fully trained J-Man student is more than on par with a student of Kakashi don't you think? But anyway it is called Naruto so Naruto would be the most powerful BUT Sasuke would be 2nd most powerful in Konoha
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote