Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 08:04 AM   #793
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Here's a thought. Whatever happened to the new Manda. He hasn't been seen since Kabuto used him to attack the turtle island. Considering just how fucking massive it is (even bigger then the already huge original), Kabuto should have him on the front lines causing havoc. It alone should be more formidable then the combined strength of all the Edo failures we've seen so far.

Thoughts?
That seems like an idea, kabuto is probably scared of losing that summon or is keeping it to guard himself with it. On the other hand, if Kakashi or Darui division would get to fight manda now, they would probably be screwed. Kabuto should have sent manda to fight, it is only useful in open fights like these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
hmmm...speaking of summoning creatures.
Shouldn't everyone that has a contract be summoning one or a few of their creatures? i mean i am sure more than Naruto,Kakashi,Tsunade,Guy and Temari have contracts. it would be pretty cool if Kakashi summoned a giant K-9 we haven't seen before to help out.(i know his chakra is too minimal)
But i have a feeling Sage Naruto would(will) summon the Gama clan to his aid during all this. IF they are healed up after the Pein fight.
Hell i wanna see some turtles in action(please keep the Ninja turtle jokes to a minimum.)
A swarm of hawks raining down on the field then a giant hawk landing on the battle field would be a good entrance for Sasuke.

But the thing is he is there for Kabuto NOT the Alliance!!!
Yea, summons are missing in this war (except for Hanzo). Which is kind of strange since a lot of ppl can summon.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.

Last edited by superninja; 03-05-2011 at 08:11 AM.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote