Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 01:20 PM   #161
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dragon Age 2 (Demo release on the 23rd Feb)

What is this epic questing you're talking about? I see a lot of magic like specialties or whatever being discussed. Can one be just a manly dude who battles in a manly way? Such as punching shit to death, or crushing shit to death, or battle-axing shit to death?

If so, this is very relevant to my interests.

Also, I dunno if my computer is good enough for the game though. I've got a thing called an AMD phenom II x 4, 4 GB something, windows 7, Geforce 9800 GT. So looking at the recommendation thing, looks like most of my numbers are bigger. So that should be okay, right?

And I have a steam thing. That's how you battle shit with other people, right?

Also, I'm kinda worried DA II might piss me off. I didn't preorder it before whenever you had to preorder it to get the free DLC dude. So I'd have to pay extra for another dude in my party. Which is kinda bullshit. I don't care that much, since it's a dude that doesn't seem all that manly. If it was some badass bro or a chick then I'd care more. But still, on principle, it's not cool.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (03-07-2011), Mal (03-07-2011), Nerox (03-08-2011), OG (03-07-2011)