Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 01:29 AM   #183
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Dragon Age 2 (Demo release on the 23rd Feb)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Well I'll be damned. Computer isn't as bad as I thought, however, for some reason the thing it has the most trouble with is running "Can You Run It?"... literally takes minutes and minutes. Perhaps we have an internet communication problem. Which isn't unlikely as after my cat chewed the ethernet, I plugged in one of those USB wireless adapters instead. Still, 11.0 Mbps should be more than adequate to run the internet. Guess I should scan for viruses and spyware.

Anyway, doing the little scan thing:
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00Ghz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2048MB RAM

What does Page file mean?

Uh, graphics card is an ATI Radeon Graphics Processor... I think... that says it has 256MB memory.

Running a check on Titan's Quest. It came through once, but I can't remember if I did immortal throne or not. We shall see.

So, first thoughts, then we'll talk money.
If it can run Titan Quest it shouldn't have a problem at all with the Immortal Thrones expansion pack, not too advanced. You should be fine to play the game, at most I would say maybe look into upgrading your card in the near future, can get something cheap with at least 512MB memory or 1GB.

But the PC seems to be a good build for now, would rather suggest you save the money and when you plan on upgrading just buy a new rig completely.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-08-2011)