Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #254
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Dragon Age 2 (Demo release on the 23rd Feb)

I'm actually fuckin' loving it. I was one of the many complaining before release about how shit it would be and how much it would change from DA:O but I would take all that back now... and blame it on Bioware's marketing department. <.< I've gotten used to the PC control system so that isn't too much of a bother except once in a while when my damn companions run backwards to the entrance for no fucking reason. When I click on them to bring them back to the front... my main character decides he should also move back... -.-

I'm quite enjoying the quest so far, I think I've done pretty much all of the first part, just finished the Deep Roads, not sure if you've been there yet and I won't spoil it for the rest, but hooooooooooooly shit. Hooooooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

The giant spider, dragon and rock wraith bosses were great to fight against. The dragon I had most problems with really but the other two just took long to kill once you knew what to do.

I was really pissed I lost Bethany there, I should have left her back in Kirkwall, when I had her, Varric and Anders use their area attacks (Tempest, Hail of Arrows and Firestorm while I quickly tanked and drew the enemies into that area, most battles would be over quite quickly.

I'm currently with Varric, Anders and Isabela. I've only had to go to the Black Emporium to buy the potion to reconfigure Anders abilities, I was thinking I might go and change mine soon too.

I had to stop to do some assignment work, but I've done a good section of it so now I'm wondering whether or not to play some more. Which part are you in now?

Current character: Artan Hawke

I think after this I'm going to try playing as a mage and then doing a run through as a rogue after that.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-13-2011), Miburo (03-13-2011), Servo (03-13-2011)